Jerk-Style Chicken Breast with Pineapple Salsa
- 4-Organic boneless, skinless, chicken breasts
- 2 Tbsp. McCormick Caribbean Jerk Seasoning, or jerk seasoning of your choice
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- Add chicken breast to a bowl and add 2 tablespoons of the Jerk seasoning to the chicken. Make sure that chicken is evenly covered with spice mixture.
- Preheat sauté´ pan on medium-high heat and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil to the pan. Add chicken breast and cook 6-8 minutes on each side until juices run clear.
- 1 medium sized pineapple, small diced
- ¼ cup red onion
- ¼ cup yellow pepper
- ¼ cup red pepper
- ¼ cup green pepper
- ¼ cup cilantro
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt to taste
- Add pineapple, red onion, peppers, cilantro, lime juice, to a bowl and mix well. Add salt to taste.
- Serve on top of chicken breast.