- 1 large egg
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tbsp. grated white onion
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tbsp. finely chopped mint
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound organic ground lamb
- Combine all meatball ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly with your hands.
- Take 3 tablespoons of the meat mixture and roll into balls and place on baking sheet (makes 12 meatballs).
- Bake at 400 degrees for 15 minutes or until no longer pink in the center.
- Serve with hummus and tabbouleh salad.