Shrimp Salad with Cilantro Dressing
- 1 bunch cilantro
- ½ cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 3 tablespoons water, more if needed
- Add all of the above ingredients to a blender, and puree until smooth.
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lb. 16-20 count shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 1 small English cucumber, small diced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ¼ cup red onion, sliced thin
- 1 avocado, sliced thin
- In a small bowl mix the salt, garlic powder, oregano, and smoked paprika.
- Add spice mixture to shrimp.
- Add 1 tablespoon of olive oil to sauté pan. Sauté shrimp 3 minutes on each side until done.
- Add shrimp, cucumber, onions, and cherry tomatoes to a bowl. Garnish with sliced avocado, and drizzle with cilantro dressing.