Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad
Avocado salad is the perfect side salad, or the main course served with a piece of grilled chicken.
Avocado, Tomato, Cucumber Salad
The easiest avocado, tomato, and cucumber salad.
Prep Time 10 minutes
Total Time 10 minutes
Servings 4 people
Calories 245 kcal
- 1 cup sliced cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup red onion sliced thin
- 2 ripe avocados cut into bite-sized pieces
- 1 small English cucumber cut into bite-sized pieces
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt or more to taste
- 1/8 tsp black pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
In a large bowl, add all ingredients and mix gently until incorporated. Serve as is or with mixed field greens.
1 thought on “Avocado Tomato Cucumber Salad”
Love, love, love this salad. I’m a teacher and I will be preparing this salad for lunch. It’s in my lunch box! Keep the great recipes coming