Skirt Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- 2 lbs. Skirt Steak
- Kosher salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tbsp. canola oil or vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tsp. dried oregano
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1/2 tsp. red pepper flakes
- Kosher salt and black pepper, to taste
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a 12-inch cast iron skillet preheat oil over medium heat. Season skirt steak with salt and pepper. Cook steak on each side for 3-4 minutes for medium-rare.
- Add chopped parsley, oregano, garlic, and red wine vinegar to food processor. Process until smooth. Pour into a bowl. Add red pepper flakes, salt, pepper, and olive oil and stir until incorporated. Let sit for 20 minutes.