1. Add chickpeas to food processor and puree until it forms a smooth paste.
2. Add lemon juice, tahini, garlic clove, olive oil, cumin, and water and puree until creamy.
3. Add salt to taste and puree one final time.
4. Put hummus in a serving bowl and garnish with a drizzle of olive oil and a dash of paprika.
5. Serve with assorted vegetables and pita chips.
Peanut Ginger Dressing
1. Combine all of the ingredients for the salad in a large mixing bowl.
2. Combine all of the ingredients for the dressing in a food processor or blender; process until smooth and creamy.