Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 45 minutes
Total Time 55 minutes
Servings 4 People
Author Chef Rhadia
- 1 15- ounce can chickpeas drained and dried
- 1 Tbsp avocado or olive oil
- 1-1/4 tsp Cajun/Creole seasoning I used Tony Chachere’s Creole Seasoning
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Drain chickpeas well.
- Once drained well, spread the chickpeas out on a clean, absorbent towel and use your hands to gently roll and dry the chickpeas. Some of the skins should start coming off.
- Transfer the chickpeas to a mixing bowl and top with oil (or omit) and Cajun seasoning.
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 45 minutes, while stirring every 15 minutes until crispy.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Store in a plastic container.