Course Main Course
Servings 4 people
Author Chef Rhadia
- 2 lbs. wild salmon portioned into 4-8oz. servings
- ¼ cup Ponzu citrus seasoned dressing sauce
- 1 tsp. chili garlic sauce
- 1 tsp. freshly grated ginger
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 1/2 tsp sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons olive oil divided
- 2 large eggs beaten
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1 small onion diced
- 2 carrots peeled and diced
- 1 tbsp. grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 3 cups cooked quinoa
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 scallions sliced
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Sriracha for serving
- Asian Glazed Salmon
1. Preheat the broiler. Combine all ingredients in a bowl. Place the salmon fillets on a broiler pan and baste with the sauce. Broil salmon until cooked through, about 8 minutes, basting again with the glaze.
2. Remove the salmon from the heat and baste once more with the glaze before serving.
Quinoa Fried “Rice
1. Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a medium skillet over low heat. Add egg, and cook until scrambled, stirring occasionally.
2. Remove egg, and transfer to a separate plate.
3. Add an additional 1 tablespoon olive oil and sauté onions, carrots, ginger, and peas season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Sauté for about 5 minutes or until the onion and carrots are soft.
4. Increase heat to high, add in cooked quinoa, and soy sauce. Cook, stirring constantly, until heated through, about 2 minutes. Then add in the eggs and stir to combine.
5. Add the sesame oil, and scallions, and stir to combine, and remove from heat.