Tuscan Style Ribs
- 1 tbsp. rosemary, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp. sage, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. fennel pollen
- 1 tsp. crushed red pepper
- 2 1/2 tsp. kosher salt
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 3.75 lbs. pork spareribs
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix until incorporated.
- Rub the paste all over the meat.
- Bake for 1 hour until golden brown, then turn over and bake another 30 minutes. Let rest for 5 minutes and then cut between the ribs and serve.