- 1 Stick of Room Temperature Unsalted Butter
- 3/4 Cup Sugar
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 Tsp. Cardamom
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp. Baking Powder
- 1/4 Tsp. Salt
- 1/2 Cup Ground Pistachios
- 1/2 Cup Chopped Pistachios
- 1 Tsp. Vanilla Extract
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup Buttermilk
1. Set oven to 350 degrees
2. Cream the butter and sugar in an electric mixer or hand mixer.
3. Add in eggs, one at a time.
4. Add cardamom, baking soda, baking powder, salt, ground pistachios, chopped pistachios, and vanilla extract.
5. Add the flour alternating with the milk until incorporated. (Do not over mix)
6. Pour batter into a 9 x 5 loaf pan or 8-inch springform pan
7. Bake for 50 minutes for the 9 x 5 loaf pan or 30 minutes for springform pan or until toothpick comes out clean.
8. Let cake cool.
9. Garnish cake with chopped pistachios and powdered sugar.